Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will there be a co-pay for every visit?
Yes, all co-pay are due at time of visit. However, most insurance company's cover Well Check up's at 100%.
2. What immunizations do we offer?
For more information, visit our Immunizations page.
3. When do i need to get immunizations for my child?
For more information, visit our For Parents section.
4. How can I learn about common childhood illness's?
Visit our section Health Resources.
5. What ages will we see?
We will care for children newborn through the last year of high school including pre-college physical.
6. What if I'm going to be late for my appointment?
Patients are expected to show up a few minutes early for their appointment. Please call and let us know and we will try to accommodate you; however this may require waiting until other appointments are seen. If we can not accommodate you, we will reschedule.
7. What should i do if my gets sick when the office is closed?
When our office is closed you can call Singing River Hospital 228-809-5000 and have them contact your physician. For Medical Emergencies please go to the nearest Emergency Room.
8. When do I need a referral?
For more information, visit the referral page.
9. What are our office hours?
For more Information, visit the location page for our hours.